Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts should be written in US English and consecutively paged
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor under consideration for publication in another journal.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (97- 2013) format
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font (Garamond); should not exceed 25 pages including tables, figures and illustrations.
- Manuscripts should have A4 size paper; a margin of 2.5 cm on the left, right, top and bottom side of each page.
- Headings and subheadings should be in title case; bold and numbered
- Only International System of Units (SI) is acceptable. Symbols and nomenclatures should conform to international recommendations with respect to specific fields of specialization.
Copyright NoticeAuthors agree to retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously that allows others to share with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.